Have you checked out the new and improved TRREB Virtual Learning toolkit? It’s FREE for TRREB Members.
Now is the time to invest in yourself and your business; register for our upcoming session dates below.
STEP ONE: PLAN YOUR WEEK WITH OUR LIVE WEBINAR SESSIONS
- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) – April 27 at 10:00 a.m.
- MPAC Public Records – Residential – April 28 at 2:00 p.m.
- Collaborate – April 29 at 10:00 a.m.
- Working with WEBForms® – April 29 at 2:00 p.m. (formerly Working with Instanet®)
- eSignatures Using Authentisign® – April 30 at 10:00 a.m.
- eSignatures Using Authentisign® – May 5 at 2:00 p.m.
- Evernote – The Key to a Paperless Workflow – May 6 at 10:00 a.m.
- Collaborate – May 7 at 10:00 a.m.
- Stratus Basics – May 7 at 2:00 p.m.
STEP TWO: REGISTER FOR THE NEXT STUDY HALL SESSION
Have a question about a Professional Development subject matter? Ask a TRREB Virtual Learning Instructor in our next Study Hall Session on May 8 at 10:00 a.m.
TRREB’S TRAINING VIDEOS AND LEARNING GUIDES
Build your skills and your business at any time of day.
Visit TRREB’s Training Videos, featuring topics on Alternate Feature Sheets, Collaborate, RealNet, the Buyer Registry Service®, Public Records, and more.
You can also download free learning guides on a variety of technology topics here.
LOOKING FOR MORE FUTURE SESSIONS?
TRREB’s Virtual Learning toolkit has sessions across May 2020. Flip through the calendar in e-Commerce, and plan your month!
The post Two New Ways to Build Your Business, Just for TRREB Members appeared first on TRREB Wire.